The Toyota eCommerce Advertising Program can help improve traffic to your eCommerce website and ultimately, help increase your parts sales revenue. Toyota dealers can now partner with one of four certified advertising partners to drive qualified traffic & increased sales to their online parts catalog leveraging Google Shopping Ads.
Upon selecting the Certified Provider and package of your choice, your Toyota Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) will contact you to discuss product and service activations. Each Certified Provider offers a unique value proposition to support your dealership’s goals.
- Custom advertising plans including advertising tailored to a dealers’ specific parts & accessories needs and availability
- Cost efficient advertising rates available for program enrollees
- Easy to understand advertising packages
- Easy payment through the dealer’s Parts statement
- Simple and flexible enrollment process with choice of vetted certified advertising providers
- Help to drive more qualified traffic to dealers’ eCommerce website
- Receive the latest in advertising techniques and technologies from Google
- 30-day contracts
- Transparency into overall parts and accessories digital advertising effectiveness at the dealer level
- Participating provider compliance of all campaign requirements, data, assets, and services
Adpearance is the sales-obsessed digital marketing company with exceptional execution focused on helping Toyota dealers sell more parts & accessories. Generate the best bottom-line results with Adpearance, the certified digital marketing program partner with best-in-class technology and customer service.Learn More Enroll
At Affinitiv, our goal is to drive the next-generation customer experience by partnering with OEMs and retailers to accelerate performance and inspire loyalty. Our vision is to create customers for life through reimagined experiences. We are proud to offer e-commerce shopping solutions to drive online sales, and connect Toyota owners with the parts and accessories they need now. Affinitiv has a unique understanding of the Toyota brand philosophy and first-hand experience delivering exceptional solutions in this ever-changing, fast-paced marketplace.Learn More Enroll
With 25 years of experience managing thousands of dealer campaigns, your search for a smarter, mobile-first digital marketing solution ends here. With Search Optics, Toyota dealers can be assured that their digital marketing is optimized using the most advanced and effective techniques available. Our integrated solutions are personalized for your business and continuously optimized to deliver better results.Learn More Enroll
Synergize is a Digital Agency specializing in Paid Search & Organic Search. We believe our core purpose is to drive searchers down the funnel from awareness to purchase to retention. We want to ensure we are delivering top notch client service paired with cutting edge expertise to drive revenue for our clients.Learn More Enroll
Frequently Asked Questions
The purpose of the Toyota eCommerce Advertising Program is to increase parts & accessories sales by capturing in market shoppers leveraging Google Shopping Ads and driving those shoppers to the dealer eCommerce experience.
Google Shopping ads appear at the top of the search results page in a more visual format. In contrast to a text ad, which displays text only, Shopping ads show users a photo of your product, plus a title, price, store name, and more. These ads give users a strong sense of the product you’re selling before they click the ad, which results in more qualified traffic.
Studies show that Google Shopping Ads generate 26% higher conversion rates and have a 23% lower cost-per-click than text ads.
When you enroll in the program, you are entering into a 30-day agreement with the provider you have selected, meaning you are in a month-to-month contract with the provider.
Please contact the TDDS Help Desk at 1-888-511-8904 or firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel services with your provider. Please note that normal billing rules will apply for all cancellations.
- If you notify the TDDS Help Desk from the 1st-10th of the month, you will receive services and will be billed through the end of the same month.
- If you notify the TDDS Help Desk from the 11th – 31st of the month, you will receive services and be billed through the end of the following month.
All dealers will be billed via their monthly parts statement.